Wednesday 16 April 2014

School Stress

This year has been so stressful. I feel like juggling 2 jobs, school, and swim practices is just to much. This semester I have math and bio which are my weakest subjects and I have been working my butt off to keep my marks where they need to be for university. This week I have a math and bio test and I literally have had no time to study for the bio one. I'm extremely nervous because we have a student teacher in that class and he teaches very differently then our regular teacher, therefor it has been a challenge adjusting to his teaching. I'm praying that I get off work early tonight so I am able to stidy for an hour tonight. Fingers crossed. I hope the year ends on a less stressful note, but I doubt it will considering this is the end of high school for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment